Rolled Turkey Breast admin
Rolled Turkey Breast with Herbs and Walnuts
Total: 2 hr 20 min
Prep: 35 min
Inactive: 25 min
Cook: 1 hr 20 min
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
1. Position the oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 205 degrees C.
2. Pulse the parsley, spinach, 1 stick butter, Parmesan, walnuts, rosemary, thyme, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a food processor until smooth.
3. Place the turkey, skin-side down, on a work surface. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and some pepper; spread the herb mixture over the turkey. Fold the tenderloin, if intact, into the center, and roll the breast up into an even roll. Tuck in the ends to prevent them from overcooking. Tie the roll with kitchen twine at about 1 1/2-inch intervals.
4. Place the roll on a foil-lined baking sheet, brush with the melted butter, and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 177 degrees C and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey registers 66 to 71 degrees C, about 55 minutes. Let rest for 25 minutes before slicing.
5. Remove the twine and slice the turkey. Arrange on a platter and drizzle with the pan juices. Serve.